Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our anniversary

Our nine year wedding anniversary was last Saturday! What better way to celebrate than by working on our future home?

I wanted something bright for the bathroom floor. I love the way it turned out!



And I think it will go great with the shower curtain, although I've decided to paint the wall blue instead of yellow:

 Remember the door that I made from two used half-doors and a $10 folding door kit? I cleaned it up - haven't painted it yet, though:



BA installed the windows into the window frame, and it was so awesome to be able to leave the shutter open and wake up to the sun shining through the window. It was kinda complicated and involved, but it turned out great:



AND I learned how to tape and float - it's really not hard. I kinda liked it. Didn't take any pictures of that, though. 

I also thought ya'll might like to see the current drainage system. Here's the sink, all set up. The wood that you see against the wall above is the paneling that will eventually cover that wall.:


And here's a pretty bug that I found in the yard. He had wings. A dragonfly, maybe: 


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment